We care about your privacy and the information you share with us and want you to understand how we are using and protecting the information we collect about you.
What information do we collect?
On the Imbue You website, we collect information from you when you place an order, or fill out a form.
Information collected in that case may include your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. For custom designs, you also provide additional personal information to personalize your order.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time you visited this site, whether you visited before and to store items placed in the shopping cart.
We use tracking cookies through Google Analytics. We also use IP addresses to analyze trends, track the visitor’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. You may opt out of Google Analytics tracking. Opting out of Google Analytics will not affect your ability to use this website.
You can choose to have your computer tell you when a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings.
What do we use your information for?
The GDPR requires data collectors, such as us, to have a legal basis to use the personal data of EU residents. Therefore, this section shall apply to any such personal data we collect.
The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To enhance your experience
We use tracking information to better understand your needs and deliver better service.
- To process your order
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service you ordered.
- To send emails about your order, or that you subscribed to
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates about your order. If you signed up for email updates, you may receive company news, helpful tips and information about our products and services. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
Who Might We Share Your Information With?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties information that personally identifies you.
We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
After a transaction, your private credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when transferring your sensitive and credit information. The payment gateway providers who process your credit card information have secure databases and are required to keep your information confidential.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Our privacy policies are in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children‘s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website, products and services are not designed for use for people 13 years old or under. We therefore do not collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law Imbue You is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail us at: Imbue You, c/o Justin Margulski, 116 Gay Street, #881, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Effective date: 5/24/2018